March 27, 2008

Provo

Evidence that some girls who go to BYU are, in fact, ridiculously stupid.


Today we went to play baketball at some court in between dorms at BYU. I always like to say "Hey," or "How's it going?" [or something along the lines of that] to passerbys (sp?) when we go there, because I like being friendly and you never know who's having a bad day and a random "Hello" might change that. Also, it's kinda ridiculous.

My friend Nate always like to take it to the next level though. If the person [usually female] doesn't respond he'll say something along the lines of: "It's OK you don't need to talk to him. He didn't serve." This doesn't offend me at all, I actually think it's funny, because girls will usually do one of two things. 1) Laugh at Nate, shoot a look at me, then continue walking. 2) Just shoot a look at me and continue walking. I never get a "So what if he didn't serve? At least he's not fat like you!" or anything like that.


Girls are dumb here.

No comments: