December 31, 2007

Apocalypitc Dreams

Lately I've had a lot of apocalyptic dreams, which doesn't really worry me. Except Gary the Tiz tends to be in these dreams. That isn't what makes them apocalyptic, but it tends to freak me out. Last night was like Noah's flood Tokyo Drift. Pretty much water > humans. It was crazy. I woke up and was like, "Wow, another apocalyptic dream. What the hell, it's 8 AM! I'm going back to bed." Went right back to bed. Jumped right back into the same dream.

Some things I'd like to note about my apocalyptic dreams:
-There are three kind of reactions to my apocalyptic dreams
1) The crazy religious type who go to the beach and embrace the on coming wave of doom.
2) The screw everything, let's get orgy-porgy, kinda people who don't exactly run from the oncoming doom, but do anything and everything they haven't done yet. We'll call them the "Bucket List" people from now on.
3) The people who are intent on survival. I tend to be one of these people. Pack all your crap, head to the mountains. That kinda thing.

I hold I Am Legend responsible for these dreams.

No comments: