April 23, 2010

Self Awareness

Damage control:

  •  I seriously lack the ability to take a deep breath, step back, and take things slow. 
    • I think It's because I'm power hungry. 
    • I think it's because I'm attention starved
    • I think it's because I wasn't loved enough as a kid

I'm like a supernova, I blow up. I'm everywhere at once. I overwhelm.

I can have a successful night by any standard, and fret about it. Over think it. Try to fix something that wasn't wrong in the first place.

I try to balance fake over confidence with fake under confidence.


I'm just normal. yet I'm anything but


I am way to willing to give up personal details. I am way to willing to argue over mundane issues.

I will bring up my past. It will surprise you. You will wonder why you're out with me. I will win you back.

I am charming. I am out spoken. I am a great listener.

You don't know it yet, but If you give me time, I will win you over.

And yeah, I have an ego.

2 comments:

Kelli LeBaron said...

i like this.

and i agree with the ego part :)

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily help to make significantly articles I'd state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular submit amazing. Fantastic task!

Also visit my web-site :: middel